Air purifiers are some of the most useful appliances in any household. This is because, they ensure that the air you and your family breathe in is clean, pure, and free of harmful substances. Blueair is one of the most popular air purifier providers in the market right now.
This air purifier review will reveal to you why Blueair is such a trusted brand when it comes to air purifiers. Here are some of the reasons why mothers and home owners all over the world love and recommend a Blueair air purifier.
- Led display
- Designed for large rooms up to 65 sq. m or 698 sq. ft. in size.
- Patented HEPASilent® filtration technology.
- Certified 99.97% filtration efficiency without emitting ozone.
- AHAM Verifide, Energy Star qualified product with highest CADR Ratings in India.
- Remote control, timer and filter change indicator included.
- Patent hepa silent technology
- Clean Air Delivery Rate: 350 cfm
- Air changes 5 times in a hour
- Low noise, energy efficient
- 360 degree air intake, draws air from all side
- VitaShield IPS (Intelligent Purification System) Technology with Auto Mode & Allergen Mode
- Ultra-silent NightSense mode (automatic light sensing) for cleaner nights and energized days!
- Covers room sizes of up to 63 m2; especially designed for use in Bedrooms
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 270 m3/hour
- Removes 99.97% allergens & ultra-fine particles as small as 0.02 microns, 100 times smaller than PM 2.5
- Led display
Most other air purifiers are either very plain in design or are downright unpleasant to the eye. Most air purifiers looks painfully similar to a plastic tower box and are almost always poorly built. The air purifiers from Blueair however are some of the most good-looking air purifiers known to man. They look like they were very carefully designed to look tasteful and at the same time remain simple and uncluttered.
One of the more popular Blueair air purifiers known as the Blueair Sense is even designed with tempered glass to give it a very modern and polished look.
All Blueair air purifiers are made with top-quality materials that ensure that your unit lasts longer than most. Coupled with an outstanding design, Blueair purifiers are made to endure kicks and drops that will easily damage cheaper purifiers from other companies.
Keep in mind that you will have to pay more to get such powerful good looks and uncompromising build quality. This is a small tradeoff for a product that will last years if properly taken care of.
Blueair employs the use of the time and tested HEPA filters to ensure maximum performance from their air purifiers. They combine a powerful blend of power and quietness as air purifiers from Blueair are always silent even at full power. Getting an air purifier unit from Blueair is sure to leave your home with cleaner and safer air.
All these and more are some of the reasons why mothers and home owners everywhere all trust Blueair-branded air purifiers. If you don’t have one installed in your home, then you are missing out on the possibility of pure, clean air in your house.