Streaming has made it possible for you to get access to never-ending entertainment using apps like Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu among many others. You will need a streaming media player in order to access streaming content. Some of these players are dedicated systems while others are multi-purpose. The latter also work as Blu-ray players, smart TVs and game consoles.
Best Streaming Media Players in India
BestSeller No 1
- ATTENTION: This product is US Imported and works with 120 Voltage, to use this product in India, you'll have to use a Voltage converter voltage converter can be purchased from your nearest electronic shop, It is not included in the purchase
- Advanced processing for smooth streaming at higher resolutions. Remote with headphone jack and voice search lost remote finder
- Advanced upscaling to Support TV's maximum resolution
- Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 surround sound passed through via HDMI or optical output
- Playback from USB drives, USB port for personal media expansion
BestSeller No 2
BestSeller No 3
BestSeller No 4
- IMPORTANT: Buy only from Seller Gadgets Accessories for Authenticity of this Product because some sellers are sending ordinary Roku 3 instead of this new one 2015 model which has Voice search available
- Fully loaded, Top Rated: Voice, headphone and games
- Remote with headphones and gaming
- 2000+ streaming channels - free, subscription, rent and buy
BestSeller No 5
- Enjoy infinite entertainment on a single device, including movies and shows in 4K Ultra HD or 1080p, your favorite songs at the touch of a button, a new generation of great games, and 500GB of storage for media enthusiasts.
- Access favorite apps like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Sling TV (includes ESPN), Disney, Showtime, CBS All Access, Pandora, NBA, and Kodi (XBMC) - powered by Android TV.
- Experience the most advanced gaming of any streaming media player. Play next-gen Android games only available on SHIELD or stream popular PC games from the cloud with GeForce NOW.
- Chromecast is built-in, so you can cast from your Android or iOS phone to the big screen. Plus, Google voice search and commands make it easy to find something good within seconds.
- Get unbeatable performance - 3x faster than Apple TV, 4x faster than Fire TV, and 10x faster than Roku 4. SHIELD Pro includes the SHIELD controller, and an HDMI cable.
BestSeller No 6
- The best media streamer and player, now in ultra HD 4K resolution
- Huge collection of TV-friendly free and premium, movies, TV shows, live sports, news and much more
- Powerful media player to plays all the popular media formats including the latest H.265 and VP9
- Hardware powered by a 64 bit quad core processor and penta core graphics processor for a smooth experience
- Ultra HD 4K picture with HDR and 7.1 channel surround sound makes a perfect home theater experience
BestSeller No 7
- Brand new 2016 G-Box Q² featuring a faster processor, new heads-up user interface, the latest Android 5 TV OS and now fully supports Amazon Prime video! Enjoy all of your Prime movies, TV shows and more on your G-Box Q²!
- High performance Quad Core S812 CPU paired with the powerful Mali-450 Octo Core 3D GPU Graphics Processor = Mind-blowing performance. The G-Box Q² has over four times as much power as the MX2, and 25% more power than the original G-Box Q which provides the best Android experience available from any other competing product. Watch your favorite movies and live streams with vivid and smooth playback. Hook up a USB mouse (not included) and play your favorite Android games on your TV!
- Not your average streaming device. The G-Box Q² is a full Android computer made for your living room and has so many options! Unlike Roku, Apple TV, Nexus and more, the G-Box Q is free of any restrictions. Install your favorite apps and customize away! With the G-Box Q² you're not limited so you can personalize the experience the way that you like. The 16GB internal storage gives you space and freedom to install apps without having to always worry about running out of space.
- The G-Box Q² was developed with Kodi Media Center in mind! Fully supports and is optimized for Kodi. Tons of free streaming add-ons available for Kodi so you can cancel your satellite or cable service and enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies from anywhere in the world!
- The G-Box Q² has been updated to Android 5 Lollipop, giving you the latest Android experience and will automatically update to the latest versions of Android and apps seamlessly from the internet!
BestSeller No 8
- Product Group: Video or audio switches
- Product Type: Audio and Video Converters or switches
- Brand: Monoprice
BestSeller No 9
- HIGH PERFORMANCE OCTA CORE S912 CPU: Watch your favorite movies and live streams with vivid and smooth playback. Hook up a USB mouse (not included) and play your favorite Android games on your TV!
- DUAL CHANNEL MEMORY SECURITY: 16GB memory capacity,expand the remaining space of 10 times,3GB running memory,improve the response speed of 3 times.
- 802.11 AC 2.4G+5G Dual-band WIFI: more stable more quickly:With high sensitivity antenna faster,Stronger more stable transmission efficiency.
- FULLY SUPPORTS KODI: Tons of free streaming add-ons available for Kodi so you can cancel your satellite or cable service and enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies from anywhere in the world!
- 2,000+ ENTERTAINMENT CHANNELS AND COUNTING: By far the most movies, sports, news, music and kids' shows of any streaming player.
BestSeller No 10
- Enjoy large gaming on the Vega S95
- Watch high-resolution video at a very fast speed without getting stuck
- Enjoy both download and upload simultaneously
- Enjoy OTA (over-the-air-update) service
- Supports Netflix
How do Streaming Media Players Work?
A streaming media player basically connects your home theater or TV to the Internet. It will then stream music or video from the chosen online service. These devices have the following types of connections:
- Ethernet network jacks
However, you can also find players with built-in Wi-Fi. This can allow plugging the device directly into the TV and streaming media services through wireless connection. Almost all of these devices have remote control.
A streaming media player is similar to a set-top box, but instead of using a satellite provider service it uses the internet to access content. Once you have the hardware, there is no need to pay any monthly fees for it. You will have to pay only for the services offered.
Features & Functions
There are different brands and types of streaming media players and the features can vary from device to another. So you can expect some of the following features and functions:
- View photos saved on local network, external drives (USB-connected) or flash memory cards.
- Play music saved on similar mediums.
- Watch videos saved on your PC on your home network.
- Access more apps like YouTube and social networks.
A streaming media player requires an HDTV, a home network, and broadband internet connectivity. You will also have to subscribe to services like Netflix and Amazon Prime. However, some services like YouTube are available for free or allow more flexibility.