An LED TV in 24 inches size is suitable for bedroom, in office and also for small apartments. Today’s TVs comes with wide range of inputs such as HDMI, USB etc., and also outputs for home theater systems. These 24” TVs are very compact in size so they can save space of your room.
Most Selling lg led tv 24 inch in India with price details
- 1ms response time (with Motion Blur Reduction)
- 75 Hz Refresh rate
- Full HD IPS display
- Display port
- Gaming mode hotkey
- The Infinity Display provides a borderless slim bezel visual experience for 4-side of the display for an all-inclusive view
- Its realistic color expression is ensured with sRGB over 99% of the color space and color calibration since IPS monitor provides an accurate color and low color shift.
- You can experience clean high-pitched sound and base sound with MAXXAUDIO
- The Black Stabilizer allows you to have better visibility, even in dark scenes
- The Monitor comes with 3 year Onsite Warranty
- Stylish Monitor with 24 inch, 1080p, Eye-care Technology | GW2480 ( New Replacement Model For EW2440ZH )
- Stunning Full HD Display Wide Viewing Angle IPS Panel Edge to Edge Slim Bezel Design
- Exclusive BenQ Flicker-Free Technology eliminates the harmful flicker of traditional LCDs to prevent fatigue and vision damage.
- Proprietary BenQ Low Blue Light Technology filters out hazardous blue light, effectively reducing eye fatigue and irritation.
- Picture Perfect Content Optimization & Eliminate Eye Strain in Any Ambient Light
- Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) IPS display
- Color depth: 10bit(8bit + A-FRC)
- Color gamut: NTSC 72%
- Color calibrated
- Black equalizer
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Comes with Acer ecodisplay
Here we are giving you some points, which you have to consider when buying 24 inches LED TV.
Types of LED TVs
There are two types of LED TVs available in India.
- Edge-Lit LED
Edge-Lit LED TVs are very light weight, as the LED lights are mounted at the edges around the panel, and those LED lights reflects the light into center of the screen. Low cost models due to less number of LED lights present in it.
- Full Array
Full array LED TVs are heavier than Edge-Lit TVs, because of the LED lights are arranged in a grid pattern behind the screen. Full array LED TVs give higher contrast than Edge-Lit, and expensive than Edge-Lit models.
Things to consider when buying 24 inches LED TV
Screen resolution gives how many pixels that can be displayed on TV screen. The more number of pixels displayed on the screen, the more detailed and sharper the image will be. Most popular screen resolutions are 720p, 1080i, 1080p. Nowadays, many TV channels available in HD (High-Definition) so, choose 1080p for great picture quality.
Every TV has in-built speakers. If you are planning to buy TV into your bedroom or you have a small apartment, you don’t need home theater for it. So choose the TV which has louder sound.
Nowadays, TVs also coming with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, but they are expensive. Some TVs have the ability to connect to internet with a dongle. This can gives you the chance of viewing YouTube videos directly from TV.
Input and Output ports
Always choose TV with more input options also with TV input.
- HDMI Input – HDMI port gives you the screen mirroring option from high end mobiles and other devices. And also you can connect Gaming consoles.
- USB input – USB port gives you to view your Video and Image files on TV.
- VGA input – VGA port will give you the ability to convert your TV into Computer Monitor, by connecting it to CPU.
- Home Theater output – Home theater output gives you the ability to connect your TV to Home theater system.
Brands available in India
Some of the popular brands are given here,
Videocon, LG, Samsung, Sansui, Philips, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba etc.,
Among all brands, LG gives more features in lower price than any other brands.
The price range of 24 inches LED TV starts from 12,000 INR.
To get the best 24 inches TV, consider the above given points when buying. Happy viewing.