Home theater projector are capable of creating the theater experience in the home. Home theater projectors can provide maximum largest possible picture inside the home and also produce the smaller picture as the size of the standard TV. As the Home theater projectors occupy lesser room when compared to TV’s and also gives the experience as the movie theater, many people are planning to buy them. Before going to buy Home theater projectors, consider the following points to get the best one, which suits you.
Top 10 Most Selling Home Theater Projector Prices in India
BestSeller No 1
- Play Movies, Video Games or Presentations has image projection upto 130 inchs with 800x480 high resolution, 800 Lumens and 800:1 contrast ratio
- Has HDMI, AV, USB Ports
- Can be projected in a large screen upto 130 inch
- Projection distance 1-3.8 metres
- Business & Education, Home Theater Projector
BestSeller No 2
- UNIC uc40 projector Korean Mini Pico portable Projector AV VGA A/V USB & SD with VGA HDMI Home Theater Projector beamer. Best for mini class rooms/presentation for small gathering/meetings. Quality product with high end performance in low budget projectors
BestSeller No 3
- Resolution: native: 800x600 support 720p 1080p
- Brightness: 1800 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Multimedia Interface: 1*VGA,1*USB,1*SD,1*HDMI,1*3.5mm Audio port,1*AV,1*TV,
- Projection Screen Size (inch): 37-130inchs, Projection Distance (m): 1.2-3.8meter,
BestSeller No 4
- Projection Size:35~280 inches,Distance 1.2~8.5m
- Resolution:Native 1280*800P, compatible to 1080P
- Brightness:3200 Lumens
- Keystone Correction:With ±15°(vertical)
BestSeller No 5 ( 3D Home Theater Projector )
- ANSI Brightness: 2,000 Lumens Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1; Keystone Correction: Yes; Lens Shift: Yes
BestSeller No 6
- Projection Screen Size (inch): 37-130inchs
BestSeller No 7
- connect with ur smartphones, laptop and Tab via Wifi
BestSeller No 8
- wireless conection Interfaces- HDMI/VGA/SD Card/3in1 AV/3.5mm Audio Out,
- Support- DVD,Xbox, PS4, Mobile and etc,
- Brightness- 1200 Lumens,
- 3.5mm earphones Speaker- 8?1W,
BestSeller No 9
- USB/SD Card Direct Play,
- Projection Size 34-130 inch,
- Native resolution :800x480 pixels up to 1920* 1080,
- 800 Lumens,
- HDMI Connectivity
BestSeller No 10
- [LED Projector & Smart Android Media Player] GP70UP LED Projector comes with Android 4.4 system, Quad-core 1.5G CPU, 1G DDR3, 8G Nand Flash. Built-in 2.4G & 5G dual band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 make home entertainment easy. With this simple beamer, you can enjoy movies, videos, pictures and more.
- [High Brightness and Best Visual Effect] GP70UP delivers clear images in low light conditions with 1200 lumens; Physical Resolution 800 * 480Pixels, Optical resolution up to 1080P and Dynamic Contrast Ratio up to 10,000 : 1 ensure best visual effect.
- [Rich Interfaces for External Devices] GP70UP is equipped with all kinds of interfaces, including two for HDMI ports, one VGA port (for computers), one AV (conventional audio & video) port & Standard USB port, one SD Card-ready Slot, easy to connect with external devices. You can also connect an external speaker or audio system using 3.5mm connector.
- [DLNA & Miracast Wireless Projection] Wireless function supports Miracast protocol and DLNA, transmitting audio, video, picture of smart phones, computer and laptop to the big screen.
- [Suitable for Home Entertainment] This projector is not recommended for PPT or business presentation, ideal for home theater movies and video game, recommend using in Dark Environment. It will offer you a Private Home Theater while spending less money, bring you and your family much convenience and fun.
Types of Home theater projectors
Home theater projectors are of two kinds. One is DLP which stands for Digital Light Processing and another one is LCD, which is stands for Liquid Crystal Display.
DLP is the system which uses mirrors to project the images. They produce the images smoother as good as 35mm or 70mm film.
LCD projectors pass the light through three LCD panels i.e., Red, Blue and Green, in this process the pixels either allows the light to pass through them or else they shut-off. By this procedure, the opened and closed pixels produce a broad range of colors as to look like moving image. LCD’s have higher brightness capability and good color saturation.
Aspect ratio means the rectangular shape of the image. It is generally 4:3 and 16:9. The standard TV’s having the Aspect ratio of 4:3 and the wide-screen TV’s have the Aspect ratio of 16:9. For formal saying, the Aspect ratio of 4:3 used for Classic films, regular TV programs, and Large IMAX presentations. And this gives lower resolutions and less sharp images. The Aspect ratio 16:9 used for higher quality images. But when the non-HD content played with 16:9 Aspect ratio, the image will appear small.
Resolution of the projection
The resolution is the term used to denote the number of pixels projected. If the resolution of the image is high, the image will appear clear and sharp. There are three resolutions of the home theater projectors. They are 1280×720, 1280×768, 1920×1080.
The 1280×720 resolution gives the good DVD and Blu-Ray images.
The 1280×768 resolution gives 16:9 Aspect ratio images, and works well with computer projections.
The 1920×1080 resolution gives the best quality for Blu-ray, HD content and also for good gaming experience.
Price of the Home theater projector
The price of the home theater projector varies by the brand and the features of the projector we choose. Generally, the cost of the projector having the resolution of 1280×720 is lesser than the other projectors. And 1920×1080 resolution projectors have the higher price of all the projectors. We have to choose between them according to our need.
Best Home Theater Projector Brand
Choosing the brand also have the effect on the price of the projector we are willing to buy. Here we are giving you some of the popular brands which are selling Home theater projectors.
- Optoma. Choose the ideal one for your need and which fits your budget as well.
By the right way of approach and by following the above points you will get the best projector for your needs.