Home theater projector are capable of creating the theater experience in the home. Home theater projectors can provide maximum largest possible picture inside the home and also produce the smaller picture as the size of the standard TV. As the Home theater projectors occupy lesser room when compared to TV’s and also gives the experience as the movie theater, many people are planning to buy them. Before going to buy Home theater projectors, consider the following points to get the best one, which suits you.
Top 10 Most Selling Home Theater Projector Prices in India
BestSeller No 1
- LED/LCD projector
- 40000 hours life long LED lamp
- 120 inches large screen display
- Direct play from USB
- Multiple interface HDMI/VGA/USB/AV/SD card/audio out
BestSeller No 2
- Great for backyard movie night, ideal for home theater movies and video game,Can provide crystal clear image in dark, image size 36 - 130 inches, native resolution 800 x 480, contrast: 800 : 1
- Connect play station PS3 PS4 or X-Box ONE Wii via HDMI port to enjoy games on big screen,Connect an external speaker ( via the 3.5 mm headphone jack, or via the 3 in 1 audio or video port ), the USB port is only for U-Disk / hard disk device connecting.
- Beside WiFi display by UNi-Link OS, also can watch programs with bigger screen via VGA / HDMI / USB / SD card, connect PC / laptop / DVD player to enjoy videos or movies.
- While you watching movies, you can charge your phones or pads with USB 5V out.UNi-Link OS is compatible with above Android4.2.2, IOS6.0 and Win8.1 system.
- For any technical assistance,kindly refer the toll free number:0120-4731048
BestSeller No 3
- Built in speaker
- Main product dimensions: 170x80x145mm (L x W x D)
- 1080P 800x480 Resolution
BestSeller No 4
- Play Movies, Video Games or Presentations has image projection upto 130 inchs with 800x480 high resolution, 800 Lumens and 800:1 contrast ratio
- Has HDMI, AV, USB Ports
- Can be projected in a large screen upto 130 inch
- Projection distance 1-3.8 metres
- Business & Education, Home Theater Projector
BestSeller No 5
- PC Compatiable For Windows/Mac Video Compatiable in HDMI SDTV(NTSC,PAL,SECAM,480i.576i)ED/HDTV(480P,576P,720P,1080i,1080P) Accessories Power Plug,Remote control.AV cable
BestSeller No 6
- UNIC uc40 projector Korean Mini Pico portable Projector AV VGA A/V USB & SD with VGA HDMI Home Theater Projector beamer. Best for mini class rooms/presentation for small gathering/meetings. Quality product with high end performance in low budget projectors
BestSeller No 7
- Projection Size:35~280 inches,Distance 1.2~8.5m
- Resolution:Native 1280*800P, compatible to 1080P
- Brightness:3200 Lumens
- Keystone Correction:With ±15°(vertical)
BestSeller No 8
- White and Colour Brightness at 3,200lm RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system
- SVGA resolution High contrast ratio of 15,000:1
- Horizontal keystone slider, 10,000 hours lamp life in eco-mode
- Includes :- Power Cable: 1.8m Computer Cable (VGA Cable): 1.8m USB Cable (Type A/B): 1.8m Remote Control with Alkaline AA Battery x 2 Soft Carrying Case
- HDMI Connectivity Muti-PC Projection and Moderator Function
BestSeller No 9
- Compared to other projectors on the market this product is ultra silent as it operates with a fan noise
- only 32DBwhich is the same as a high quality laptop
- This translates into less distraction during presentations or when viewing movies or playing games.
BestSeller No 10
- Image System: TFT LCD, Brightness: 1200 lumens, Maximum Resolution: 1080p, Lamp: LED (20K hours)
- Projection Distance: 1.07M-3.8M, Projection Size: 34-130 inches, Color: 16.7M
- Power Supply: 100-240V 50/60HZ, Power Consumption: 55W (Max), Input: USB/SD/HDMI/AV/VGA/UNi-Link
- Output: 3.5mm earphone, Speaker: 8Ω1W, Short-focus Design: 2M-> 70-inch,3M->100-inch
- Video: 3GP, AVI,MKV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, VOB, RMVB, MPG
BestSeller No 11
- Hi Quality Projection using Texas Instrument's DLP Technology, LED life : 20,000 Hours,
- Enjoy Movies, Make Presentations or Give Training on-the-go
- Truly Portable: Runs on AC Power and in-built Battery with Backup Period : 2.2 Hrs, has an inbuilt Speaker, Audio file format : MP3,WMA,W4A,with Advanced TI DLP Technology,LED Life 20,000 hours, in-Built Battery, Tripod Stand, Compatible with Laptops, TVs, Computers, HDMI,SD/TF,USB Drive, CVBS(RCA)
- ITruly Versatile: Multiple Options of Input interfaces like HDMI, SD/TF,USB HOST, CVBS(RCA)
- Comes with Stable & Elegant Tripod Stand, Aspect ratios : 4/3, Contrast ratio : 800/1
Types of Home theater projectors
Home theater projectors are of two kinds. One is DLP which stands for Digital Light Processing and another one is LCD, which is stands for Liquid Crystal Display.
DLP is the system which uses mirrors to project the images. They produce the images smoother as good as 35mm or 70mm film.
LCD projectors pass the light through three LCD panels i.e., Red, Blue and Green, in this process the pixels either allows the light to pass through them or else they shut-off. By this procedure, the opened and closed pixels produce a broad range of colors as to look like moving image. LCD’s have higher brightness capability and good color saturation.
Aspect ratio means the rectangular shape of the image. It is generally 4:3 and 16:9. The standard TV’s having the Aspect ratio of 4:3 and the wide-screen TV’s have the Aspect ratio of 16:9. For formal saying, the Aspect ratio of 4:3 used for Classic films, regular TV programs, and Large IMAX presentations. And this gives lower resolutions and less sharp images. The Aspect ratio 16:9 used for higher quality images. But when the non-HD content played with 16:9 Aspect ratio, the image will appear small.
Resolution of the projection
The resolution is the term used to denote the number of pixels projected. If the resolution of the image is high, the image will appear clear and sharp. There are three resolutions of the home theater projectors. They are 1280×720, 1280×768, 1920×1080.
The 1280×720 resolution gives the good DVD and Blu-Ray images.
The 1280×768 resolution gives 16:9 Aspect ratio images, and works well with computer projections.
The 1920×1080 resolution gives the best quality for Blu-ray, HD content and also for good gaming experience.
Price of the Home theater projector
The price of the home theater projector varies by the brand and the features of the projector we choose. Generally, the cost of the projector having the resolution of 1280×720 is lesser than the other projectors. And 1920×1080 resolution projectors have the higher price of all the projectors. We have to choose between them according to our need.
Best Home Theater Projector Brand
Choosing the brand also have the effect on the price of the projector we are willing to buy. Here we are giving you some of the popular brands which are selling Home theater projectors.
- Optoma. Choose the ideal one for your need and which fits your budget as well.
By the right way of approach and by following the above points you will get the best projector for your needs.